Forum

Greetings  

TG Sphinx
(@tg-sphinx)
Member Admin
13/04/2018 7:54 pm  

To everyone,

First off I'd like to welcome everyone to the gaming league, it's always good to see people competing.  We are always looking for ways to improve the site to better the ease of navigation and with having fresh content for you all to read including topics of conversation.

Secondly, we have made it possible for anyone to request an event, either for fun or for competition, you may request a ladder or tournament by following the instructions given here

http://gaming-league.net/community/technical-support/requesting-a-ladder-or-tournament/#post-72

if you have any problems requesting an event you may PM any of the staff, including myself and we'll get the event created for you, we usually have a 24 hour turn around on requests.

And lastly, we have added some additional games that we support to the site as well as the older versions of the fan favorites such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. The following games have been added to the gaming league as games we support, we're currently working on having the images added to the site so kindly bare with us.

Halo

Prominence Poker

Ark: Survival

Fortnite

We hope to soon see private servers opening up for Destiny so look for events within that game soon.

In closing, Welcome to the Gaming League and thank you for choosing to join us, if you ever have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post them and a member of the staff will respond, feel free to start conversations in any of our many forums and as always, Have Fun, Be Safe and Frag On....

ReplyQuote
TG Darth Voider
(@tg-darth-voider)
New Competitor Competitor
24/05/2018 3:43 am  

Thanks for the warm welcome !

I'm looking forward to the future

ReplyQuote
C0ldT0xiN
(@c0ldt0xin)
30/05/2018 10:27 am  

Glad to be working with you guys on GL excited for the future.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register